- Have you seen our Facebook site - https://www.facebook.com/StBedesBraidwood/ it will have a What's Happening at St Bede's weekly and is posted every Sunday night/Monday morning.
- Parents are reminded to be mindful of where they park during drop off and pick up of students. Several people have been fined for parking in the "No Stopping" or 'No Parking" zones around the school area. Be aware that if caught it is a $352 fine and two demerit points. See below flyers that have previously appeared in newsletters..
- Term 3 School Fees have been sent home and are due for payment before Tuesday 16 August. Thank you to those families who continue to keep their financial commitment to St Bede's. Your diligence is very much appreciated and it helps keep the school running. If you are yet to pay Term 2 fees, please do so promptly. Any families who are having issues making these payment please contact Marylou.
The health and wellbeing of our students and staff remain our priority and these measures are designed to help keep our students learning in the classroom.
Parents and Carers on School Site
- Parents and carers must follow COVID smart measures (physical distancing, hygiene practices, staying away if unwell).
- Volunteers are permitted to attend school sites. Volunteers are considered to be anyone who provides a critical service to the school community, including canteen and uniform stores, parent volunteers, and P&F/Council run fundraisers. These volunteers are strongly encouraged to wear masks.
- Parents and carers can attend outdoor areas of the school site for a quick drop off and pick up.
- School assemblies can be conducted although parents/carers are not able to attend.
- All parent/carers meetings should be remote – if outside of school hours parents/carers may attend on site, by exception
Unwell at school
- If a student or staff member displays even mild COVID-19 symptoms, they must take a RAT or get a PCR test and isolate until they receive a negative test result.
- Household contacts will not have to quarantine if they have no COVID-19 symptoms but will need to comply with the following requirements for seven days from the time the first person in their household tests positive for COVID 19:
- Students study from home, where it is practical to do so
- Parents/Carers notify the school of their child being a household contact
- If it is not practical to study from home, students must undertake COVID-19 testing and return a negative result in the 24 hours prior to returning to school and then every 48 hours if ongoing attendance is required.
Parents are advised that the bus zone at the front of the school - from the schools boundary fence in Park Lane to the front gate - has changed to an all day bus zone. That is No Parking between 8:30 am - 4 pm. There is a fine for breech of this - see below flyers.
Parents are also reminded that there is no stopping in front of the school gate.