|13 August||First reconciliation||5 pm||St Bede's Church|
|15 August||Pupil Free Day *|
|16 August||School Fees due|
|19 August||Canteen - Special Lunch day|
|24 August||Book Week parade *|
|1 September||Father's Day Breakfast *||8:15 am||Ryrie Park|
|17 September||First Holy Communion||6 pm||St Bede's Church|
|23 September||Pupil Free Day|
* Monday August 15-Pupil free day. Parents are reminded to make arrangements for supervision of their children
* Wednesday August 24 Book Week parade-children come to school dressed up as their favourite character. This years theme is 'Dreaming With Eyes Open'
* Please note that the Father's Day Breakfast will be held off site this year on Thursday September 1 at 8:15 am in Ryrie Park.
- Lost Property - Parents are reminded to ensure that they label all school clothes as we currently have a growing pile of unlabelled uniforms. We sugguest using fabric paint or iron-on labels as they can't be removed.
- Term 3 School Fees have been sent home and are due for payment before Tuesday 16 August. Thank you to those families who continue to keep their financial commitment to St Bede's. Your diligence is very much appreciated and it helps keep the school running. If you are yet to pay Term 2 fees, please do so promptly. Any families who are having issues making these payment please contact Marylou.
Please note that canteen will be running on Friday August 19 as we have two parent volunteers.
Term 3 - Canteen Roster
|Week 5 - 19 August||Carly||Nicole|
|Week 6 - 26 August||Volunteer needed||Volunteer needed||Volunteer needed|
Canteen will only operate with the help of parents, we require at least two parent volunteers for canteen to run.
If you are able to spare a few hours on a Friday, please either contact the office on 48422413 or Beck on 0438 211 071
If you would like more information on what is involved please contact Beck.