Last night the Community Council met and discussed many items especially parent events. On Wednesday October 12 we will be conducting an Open Community Council meeting at the Club from 6pm to 7pm before our formal meeting commences. Invitations will be sent home to each family soon. We are looking forward to having more events next term so please read the newsletter to keep informed of school happenings.
Next week, I will be attending a Principal Conference in Melbourne, the school will be in the very capable hands of Mr Chifley.
Have a great week.
Today, 1st September, Pope Francis asks us to pray for the future of our planet, our home. Pope Francis in his second encyclical in 2015 pleads with us to take care of the poor and marginalised and care of our home. Attached is an amazing resource to help you to bring this important message to your children.
Our School Counsellor, Madi is available each Thursday, during the school term, at the school. If you think your child would benefit from seeing Madi please complete the online referral form at https://catholiccare.force.com/housing/s/school-referral-form.
Any concerns or questions can be emailed to Madi Madelyn.email@example.com and you will hear back on Thursdays. Or alternatively contact the school office for your concerns to be passed on.
|16 September||Working Bee||3:20 pm||School grounds|
|17 September||First Holy Communion||6 pm||St Bede's Church|
|22 September||End of Term 3 for Students|
|23 September||Pupil Free Day|
|11 October||Term 4 starts for Students|
|12 October||Community Council Open Meeting||6:30 pm||Club|
|21 October||Boorowa Touch & Netball Carnival||Boorowa|
Just a few reminders:
- Kindergarten - 2023
- If you have a child starting Kinder in 2023 and have not yet signed the Parent Committment agreement that was emailed out - please do so as soon as possible. All paperwork need to be completed before a child can attend the orientation days. These dates will appear in next week's newlsetter.
- Morning Drop off
- Parents are reminded that if you drop your child/ren off after 8:55 am that you need to come into the school office to sign your child in - this is a CE requirement.
Unwell at school
- If your child is unwell please keep them at home.
- If a student or staff member displays even mild COVID-19 symptoms, they must take a RAT or get a PCR test and isolate until they receive a negative test result.
- Lost Property
- Parents are reminded to ensure that they label all school clothes as we currently have a growing pile of unlabelled uniforms. We suggest using fabric paint or iron-on labels as they last well.